Five New Graduate Programs to Choose From
This fall, Carleton University is launching five new exciting graduate programs. Carleton is known for its collaborative and experiential graduate programs, which bring together experts and students from a variety of disciplines who approach critical issues from many different perspectives. Carleton’s location in Ottawa allows our students to access all kinds of interesting resources in the nation’s capital.
Check out our new programs:
- Biomedical Engineering (PhD)
- Curatorial Studies (Graduate Diploma)
- Health Sciences (Master’s & PhD)
- Northern Studies (Master’s & Graduate Diplomas)
- Specialization in Biochemistry (PhD & Master’s)
You can also view a a full list of our more than 100 programs, pathways and specializations on our website.