Carleton University is pleased to have enhanced its relationship with the Saudi Arabian Cultural Bureau (SACB) in Ottawa through a Letter of Intent (LOI). The SACB serves to act as a liaison between Saudi Arabia and Canada in the promotion of cultural and educational relations and the establishment of cooperation between Saudi institutions of higher learning and their counterparts in Canada.
You may be eligible to apply under this LOI if you:
- plan to be enrolled full-time in a degree program leading to a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree at Carleton;
- are a citizen of Saudi Arabia;
- have been granted a King Abdullah Foreign Scholarship or any other sponsoring agency in Saudi who works with the Bureau;
- meet the minimum academic and English language requirements of the graduate program to which you wish to apply.
All eligibility criteria for the King Abdullah Foreign Scholarship is listed on its website.
Applications and Deadlines
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you must:
- submit an application to Carleton University by the appropriate application deadline;
- follow all regular application procedures;
- submit the Financial Guarantee letter from the SACB (or other Saudi Governmental body) . This letter must be emailed to email@example.com.
Although not required, all students who have a King Abdullah Foreign Scholarship or funding from other sponsoring agency in Saudi who works with the Bureau should apply to Carleton via the SACB.
For more information regarding this LOI, please contact us.
It is the applicant/student’s responsibility to ensure that the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs is notified about their intent to apply to a graduate program at Carleton University under this LOI.
For more information regarding this Agreement, please contact us.