Master’s Minimum Admission Requirements
- Four-year bachelor‘s degree equivalent: Candidatus Magisteri, Sivilingenior, Sivilokonom
- Minimum requirement overall (B-): 1.6
- Minimum requirement in the major (B+): 2.5
Doctoral Minimum Admission Requirements
- Master’s / graduate degree equivalent: Magister Artium / Master of Science
- Minimum requirement overall (B+): 2.5
Three-year bachelor’s degree from institutions that meet the criteria established by the Bologna Declaration may be acceptable as the equivalent of an undergraduate honours degree. Applicants who hold such degrees may be considered for admission to a master’s program subject to the admission requirements established by each academic department.