If you are a student coming from Ontario, you may be eligible for loans or bursaries through the Ontario Student Assistance Program. If you are currently living outside of Ontario, you may be eligible for loans and bursaries through your home province or territory. “Home” province or territory is usually defined as the province in which your parents currently reside, or, if you are an independent applicant, the province in which you have most recently lived and worked for 12 consecutive months (excluding residence for full-time attendance at a post-secondary institution).

For more information on each province or territory’s loans and bursaries, visit the Awards and Financial Aid Office website.

International students may also wish to consult their own government website as some governments offer funding to outstanding students when pursuing their studies abroad. In addition, the Government of Canada provides a database of scholarships available to international students at scholarships.gc.ca.