Master’s Minimum Admission Requirements
- Four-year bachelor‘s degree equivalent: Bakalavr (Bachelor’s); requiring at least four years of study, (Diplom) of Specialist, Magistr(pre 2005)
- Minimum requirement overall (B-): 3.7
- Minimum requirement in the major (B+): 4.3
Doctoral Minimum Admission Requirements
- Master’s / graduate degree equivalent: Magistr (post 2005), Kandidat nauk
- Minimum requirement overall (B+): 4.3
Three-year bachelor’s degree from institutions that meet the criteria established by the Bologna Declaration may be acceptable as the equivalent of an undergraduate honours degree. Applicants who hold such degrees may be considered for admission to a master’s program subject to the admission requirements established by each academic department.